Cover Sheet: Name (first and last) and Class Period
Table of Contents: Daily Entry of Classwork by date of each class, as listed on blackboard(Warm Up, Activities, and Closure)
Notebook should have divider sections:
1. Classwork = Chapter notes and vocabulary (graded during notebook checks only)
2. Warm Up and Closures = after they are graded; turn in each class to get your grade; not accepted late. If you are absent, get make up work with approved absent slip.
3. Handouts = FYI information sheets (Read and learn more about topics discussed)
4. Activities = Worksheets, group projects, individual projects, video notes (after they are graded)
5. Recipes = a copy of each food item made in class, and your personal collection of items that your group wants to make.
All materials should have holes punched and secured in your ring binder.
Your name and class period, along with the date of the work should appear on each and every page.